We are a leading Manufacturer of non ferric alum and alum ferric from Hyderabad, India.
Non Ferric Alum
With an aim to attain maximum client satisfaction, we are engaged in offering a qualitative range of Alum Non Ferric. Alum Non Ferric is used in different industrial sectors. We have team of experts, who formulate the same in accordance with the pharmaceutical industry set norms and guidelines. It is highly popular for its effectiveness and accurate composition. We further ensure the safe packaging of the whole range of the products offered.
- Grade Standard: Technical Grade
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Physical State: Granules,Powder
- Usage: Industrial,Laboratory
- No harmful chemical used
- Longer shelf life
Alum Ferric offered is also known as ferric ammonium sulphate/iron alum ad comprises double salt in class of alums. The product comes with formula of NH4Fe(SO4)2, molar mass of 482.25 g/mol and density of 1.71 g/cm³. Alum works as aluminium sulphate in a less pure form and finds use in lower grades of paper for applications involving loading and sizing. Some of its features include:
- Use bauxite as raw material that is processed with sulphuric acid under suitable conditions
- Available in sold and in liquid form
- Provides for better brightness to paper by forming complex resinate which spreads evenly over paper surface
- Also finds use in pharmaceutical and other industry sectors
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|